Tuesday, 28 September 2010

Scales here I come...

The final day of my food photos (for now). It's most definitely a helpful exercise in making me think before I ram things down my neck. I've had some lovely food this week, makes me realise, healthy doesn't have to equal tasteless.

Breakfast this morning was the last of the Rye Sourdough, toasted with Crunchy Peanut Butter and a cuppa (4.5).

Mid morning I had another of the Sculptress bars (3.5) which left me feeling fairly full once again so I held out for lunch until 1345. A new Linz record I think.

For lunch I had a massive 'leftovers' salad. Spinach, Watercress, Red Onion, Yellow Pepper, Tomatoes, Fresh Corn, Roast Beef with a bit of Mustard Pickle and Extra Light Salad Cream - 3 points. This was huge.

Very filling, although I am now suffering Onion Breathe which is not the most pleasant of things.

I'm posting now because once I get weighed, my dinner is rarely points friendly and you don't need to see a massive portion of Chinese or Fish and Chips now do you? I have 15 points available - so, in theory, I should be able to stick to that.

So, back later with the results from the Scales. Expect a tantrum if I don't see a downward movement.

4 comments:

  1. you're doing really well. you deserve a good result today! well done. need to get inspired by your dedication because I am sucking at the moment diet-wise! well done! fingers crossed for later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fingers crossed for you - let us know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! I bet you will get a great oss this week Linz xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck. Your food always looks so nice - much better than mine! I don't eat meat but even your salad looks great.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment!