I started the day with a Skinny Latte wih Sugar Free Hazelnut Syrup (0.5).
I eventually dragged myself out of bed at 1045, got myself ready and then headed into town to meet Sarah and Caroline for lunch, It was a beautiful day yesterday - sunny but freezing so I decided to walk into Reading and capture a bit of the lovely scenery on the way.
.jpg)
I met the girls around 12 and we had a little wander around the shops, before heading to Bills for lunch. We decided to share a jug of Pimms for starters and the Mezze Platter: Olives, Roasted Veg with Feta, Tzatziki, Humous and Babaganoush with a selection of bread. This was amazing!.jpg)
After that, I seemed to develop a bit of a 'Sod it' attitude and went for the Rib Eye Steak with Garlic Butter, French Fries and Rocket. This was also amazing and I enjoyed every mouthful so no guilt.
This was washed down with a shared bottle of Rose. Rude not to really.
A little break followed and then we decided that dessert was probably in order so I opted for a slice of Coffee and Date Cake.
Once again - bloody lovely.
We were sat right by the shelves of the Produce Store so it was a struggle for me not to purchase anything. So I came home with: Chilli Jelly, Israeli Cous Cous, Gooseberry and Sloe Gin Jam and some Dark Chocolate.
I'm going to try the cous cous for lunch tomorrow I think. All in all - a lovely afternoon with the ladies.
I got home around 5pm to find Matt back and sprawled on the sofa with Sky Sports on. His idea of heaven. After a little persuasion, he got himself ready and we headed back out to meet friends for a couple of drinks - I stuck to Vodka and Soda and didn't feel the need to eat again so that was one thing I guess!
Today I'm back on track. I obviously went over points yesterday, but I'm not too stressed about it.
Hope you are all having a lovely weekend, I shall be back later with today's treats!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
Bet you slept much better last night. I was the same, slept like a baby and woke up at 10:30am!! lol...Hope your fella was happy with the Baggies win yesterday, certainly made my weekend :)
ReplyDelete