Wednesday, 22 September 2010

WI Result

Well it would appear that I have lost half a pound. I am somewhat sceptical about this given I have not exactly been good of late.

I can only assume that the 7 pound gain the last time I weighed in was not correct. Anyway, I won't over analyse it, I am right back on the horse this morning and determined to shift some of this lard. I've actually tracked my points as well.

I'm going to have to resort to a photo food diary this week to give myself some accountability, so I shall be back later with the gastronomic delights I have polished off today.

In other news, I am being hounded by a recruitment agent to apply for a position he has available. Thing is, I quite like the job I have currently, but my colleague leaves tomorrow and from then on in, I think things here may be a tad fraught. I guess I have nothing to lose by applying for this job (plus it's more money), but I am a bit scared of change for some reason. Anyway, gives me something to think about I suppose.

I've also managed to convince myself I am menopausal. I keep waking up in the night absolutely sweltering - literally dripping in sweat. Not pleasant at all - couple that with a headache that I've had for days and my over active imagination has me going through the change! Did I mention I am ridiculous at times?? I'm guzzling water today like it's going out of fashion as I am sure the bad head is down to lack of fluids. Actually, having just Googled hot flush (or hot flash apparently) - it would appear it's down to menstruation, so that's that mystery solved. Phew.

Anyway, I am rambling now so I shall be off. Back later with my food for the day. I bet you can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. Well done you - sceptical or not, a loss is a loss.

    Looking forward to seeing your food photos later on - I love it when you do that and keep meaning to do it myself one day...

    And how lovely to be be head hunted :-) You should take is as a massive compliment whether you decide to apply or not. I know what you mean about fear of change cos I'm exactly the same and hate rocking the boat - but I'm beginning to realise some of my worst life decisions were made by not making a decision for fear of disrupting the status quo.

    Sx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment!