Breakfast was a rather hefty 7.5 points. We had a bloody lovely loaf of Tiger Bread left over from my 'not quite so on track' days. I can't stand to waste things so I had 2 slices toasted. One with Whole Earth crunchy peanut butter and one with Lurpak lighter.

Served with a mug of tea and water. Not overly well toasted as I almost burnt the office down due to a bread getting stuck issue.
Lunch was only 3 points. It looks massive but there is a lot of leaf under there. Honest.

Rocket, cherry tomato, green pepper and spring onion salad with tuna and cous cous. Plus a tiny bit of extra light salad cream. Very filling.
I snacked on 4 of these mid afternoon. Not overly nutritious I admit. But the office is full of the buggers.

4 Maoam sweets. 1.5 points. Bargain.
For dinner I made a lovely Lasagne with Pork mince, bulked out with extra veggies (carrots, onions, mushrooms and tomatoes). 8.5 points for this portion. Served with garlic bread made from the last of the Tiger, lurpak light, garlic and parsley (3) and salad.

Totally enjoyed this. It's much more enjoyable to make things from scratch instead of the processed nonsense I've been making do with of late.
That's 23.5 out of a possible 26. That'll do nicely thanks.
Exercise is still lacking. Seren, you're on with the "I will if you will" challenge! :)
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
"4 Maoam sweets. 1.5 points"
ReplyDeleteI am so gonna get me some of these! :-D
I might have to get some of those sweets too. Sounds rather good to me. I can't resist tiger bread it's soooooooooo tasty!! Your lunch looked yummy :o)
ReplyDeleteIt's great being back on track and makes you feel as though you're doing some good. I'm into my 3rd week now after it's been missing for 4 or 5 months. Long may it continue xx
Food looks yummy, as ever - hurrah for being back on track.
ReplyDeleteAnd as for the exercise - I hereby vow to make it to the gym at least twice before the week is up (unless I actually die through lack of fitness after the first visit!)
Sx
Just wanted to stop by and say thank you for your inspirational sharing! I am a new follower and have also given you The Versatile Blogger Award! Please stop by my blog at your earliest opportunity to pick up your award and receive instructions on gifting it forward. Keep up the excellent work!
ReplyDeleteBecky from
http://mywalkfromflabtofab.blogspot.com/