I haven't been weighed for 3 weeks, what with Man Flu, Holiday and Traffic Hell and the last time I weighed in, there was the mammoth gain (+7) to contend with. I am scared that this will be even more of a gain. I could be back in extreme fatso territory if I am not careful.
But - it will put me back on the right track if nothing else. My clothes don't feel tight at all, so that has to be a good sign and my osteopath last night told me I looked like I'd lost more weight since I saw her last.... I am maybe grasping at straws here.
I shall be back later with the verdict!
good luck hun, hope it goes well.
ReplyDeleteGood luck, but whatever happens, good or bad, don't let it distract you from making this coming week good! Find some motivation from it and keep on truckin'!
ReplyDeletexx
Good luck with your weigh in tomo, Im sure it wont be as bad as you think. And thanks for the message on my blog, just need to get a grip! lol! Take care x
ReplyDeleteHope it went well! Whatever the outcome of the weigh in just haul yourself back on that wagon and get going again.
ReplyDeleteI definitely need to get the exercise going again as well - has been severely lacking lately. How about an I will if you will kind of deal ;-))
Sx