Sunday, 26 September 2010

Sunday blooming Sunday


I've had a bit of a lazy day today - which was completely planned after the busyness of yesterday, but I HAD to work this morning for a few hours and I HAVE to be in the office for 7am tomorrow to appease a blooming demanding customer in France. Do they not realise we are an hour behind here?? So I've had that Monday morning feeling all day already. Not ideal.

Anyway, I digress... I woke up this morning (very early) still feeling pretty stuffed from yesterday so I made do with a cup of coffee until my massively lazy boyfriend got himself out of bed. A few hours work done and a little bit of Social Networking and I was ready for some breakfast.

A Bacon Sarnie for 5.5 points. Yum. Made by Matt - a rarity!


After breakfast we caught up on last night's X-Factor and an episode of Fringe (I love this programme) and then I hit the kitchen.

Lunch and breakfast is sorted for tomorrow (since I'm going to have to leave the house at 0630, I need to be prepared).

For lunch I fancied something akin to a Sunday Roast, so I defrosted a couple of Minted Lamb Chops. Matt wanted chips, so we chopped some tatties and stuck them in the Actifry - the closest thing to real chips without all the fat. Lush.

So lunch for me was, Minted Lamb Chop, Potato cooked with a teaspoon of oil, Spinach, Mixed Veg, Bisto and a couple of homemade Yorkshire Puds and a teaspoon of mint sauce - 11 points.

Divine! The afternoon was then somewhat spoiled by Newcastle losing to Stoke. Harumph.

Dinner was a couple of slices of Sourdough Rye Bread with Cheese, Onion, Cherry Tomatoes and Chilli Jam - 7 points (a little bit cremated around the edges but the Chilli Jam hid that well!).


That's 23.5/26. Job's a good 'un.

So tomorrow is shaping up to be a fairly hideous day workwise. I've a phone interview tomorrow night for that Job that I wasn't sure I wanted to go for - but I figure I've nothing to lose really by at least finding out what's what.

Right then, I think that's me for today, we're off to the cinema now so I had better go and get myself dressed...

2 comments:

  1. Loving the look of your eats this weekend! Hope the interview goes / went ok...

    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you!

    I am seriously interested in that Actifry - spotted it in the Lakeland catalogue which I always have a good flick though (feeling decidedly middle-aged) but it's very expensive, isn't it? Are you pleased with it?

    Px

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment!