Sunday, 31 May 2009

Never drinking again.....

Ouch. My head still hurts. I shouldn't drink! Friday I got to the gym early so I did a bit of swimming before spinning, feeling very virtuous before we headed off to dinner and drinks with Matt's Brother.

Had a couple of vodka and diet cokes, so far so good. Went to the Indian, chicken shaslick ordered. 1 poppadom and 1 spoonful of pilau rice. Still angelic. Got home and then it all went wrong! We decided to have a couple of drinks in the house as it was still early doors. Oh dear.... 3am I went to bed and that was only when the Bacardi bottle was empty!! Absolute disgrace. I felt rotten all day yesterday and worked out I had consumed 46 points!! 20 of which were alcohol!!! Good job I'd managed 14 bonus points with swimming, spinning and walking.

Yesterday we had already decided to spend the day at the pool, I did about 20 mins of swimming but it was all a bit of a struggle. Had some lunch at the gym which was awful - the most tasteless pasta ever, but I had to try and be good. The weather was glorious so it was a nice day, but there was not much conversation between the 3 of us :) I had about 4 litres of water so I was good on that front at least!

Decided we'd just have a BBQ last night so I had a steak and a load of salad. I came 4 points under yesterday so I need to try and keep up this good behavious. At least I know I won't be drinking for a while!

Off to the pool again today so I will try for 30 mins of swimming today. If I lose any weight this week it will be nothing short of a miracle!

1 comment:

  1. I can totally sympathise with you, feel very crappy today too! And I too am not drinking for a good few weeks, alwasy good at the time though ain't it?? Hope you are feeling better now n you enjoyed the swim x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment!