Get blooming well in!! Not a clue how, but I lost another 4lbs this week. I wasn't overly confident of a loss, but then I never am. My leader asked me what I'd done differently this week and my only thought was "I drank half a bottle of bacardi" I am not entirely sure WW advocates that as a good tool for weight loss however!
Went to the gym last night, managed 20 mins on the tread walker which knackers me out, its kind of like a treadmill but there are 2 platforms you stand on which move up and down as you walk, sort of scissor like..... clearly I'm not explaining that at all well! Anyway, it claims its twice as effective as the treadmill so you gotta love it. I also did 20 mins fast walking on the treadmill whilst I watched Come Dine With Me. I seem to have gotten into the habit of watching cookery shows while I bust a gut on the gym. Still it spurs me on I guess.
Made fish pie for dinner last night which I was massively dubious about since I am not a large fan of our fishy friends unless they are deep fried in batter. It was suprisingly tasty and a mahoosive portion for 7 points. Even Matt the fish hater loved it. He is cracking me up asking about the points values of everything at the moment. He seems quite taken with the WW way of life.
So, from tomorrow I am facing 12 nights in a row of not being in control of what I eat (i.e. me not actually cooking it), which also means I'll be struggling to fit in any exercise. Gulp. Why on earth did I plan so many things in a row?? Stupid girl. Anyway, I think I'll be making copious amounts of No Point Soup and salads so my evenings are less of a trauma. I might even try and get to the gym before work......... Ha ha ha, what a ridiculous thought!
That's fantastic - what a really great result! I think sometimes having the little slip up mid-week boosts your metabolism so it just chomps through stuff the next couple of days. Whatever it is, enjoy it!
ReplyDeleteWell done, what a brilliant loss, you are defo doing something right love! I use the tread walker at gym too, it certainly is a knackering machine, but fab at the same time! Enjoy your 12nights on the go!!! xx
ReplyDelete