Bad I know, but I cannot face WI this morning. I have been feeling so positive of late and I know another gain would set me right back so I am going to focus on being saintly for the next 7 days and pray that it pays dividends next Wednesday. Here's hoping!
I am spinning tonight for the first time in a couple of weeks so thats going to hurt me muchly, but it can be my punishment for wimping out of WI! Today is all planned, breakfast of crumpets, lunch of pitta bread with mini falafel, reduced fat houmous and salad, snacks from my graze box and I've made a WW friendly lasagne for tea. That still leaves me 9 points to play with so its a good start! Its only 11 weeks til my holiday and I NEED to lose at least a stone by then so no more fannying about.
I've woken up with my shoulder feeling like I've been top spin bowling in my sleep, I had physio on Monday and I seem to be in more pain than normal. Not sure thats how its meant to work? Ho hum. I am sporting the scent of Deep Heat right now (well aloe heat cream but it smells the same) which is not overly attractive. Might keep those dratted mosquitoes away from me anyhoo.
No excuses this week, am out on Friday with the girls, but I will stick to Vodka and Slimline and I will make sure I have a good few points saved up until then. Other than that there is absolutely nothing that should get in the way. If I write all this down, I might actually believe it :)
Right then, I am off for my second litre of water. Polish that halo lady...........
I'm back to spin tonight too - I shall share your pain remote-stylee!
ReplyDeleteGood to be back on track isn't it? Although I'm jealous you've got all that amazing sounding food, and still got 9 points to spare - I think I could take lessons off you in the planning dept!
what's a graze box?
ReplyDelete