Oh dear lord what have I agreed to? Apparently to spend a weekend in a field under canvas listening to the best the 80's had to offer.
The music I am very much looking forward to, a bit of Bananarama, T'Pau, Rick Astley et al - the tent - I am not. I've not been camping since I was 14 and that was a pretty traumatic experience if I recall. Cunningly however, the Rewind Festival is taking place in Henley - approximately 8 miles from my home... I can sneak home for a wash or shelter should I need to!!
Should be a good girlie weekend, I might go and purchase some neon leg warmers tomorrow so I can look the part. Obviously I'll take a stack of WW friendly food with me as well. I am secretly quite looking forward to the camping part as well - just don't tell my friends as they'll think I've been inhabited by aliens.
Oh and I'll put this as an end note hoping it will go unnoticed.... I didn't make the gym... erm, Rubbish Excuse number 10,000 - No socks. Clearly you can't do anything remotely exercise related without them. Shameful - I don't deserve that pound off tomorrow.
I SAW THAT!!!! Shame on you missy!!! I sentence you to a weekend of camping in the rain for that! lol
ReplyDeleteIf it makes you feel better I'm going to be under canvas 10 days roughing it round Croatia next month - just think how minky I'm going to be!!