So the in-laws have gone (or least they will be upon my return home from work) and normality returns. I've earache from the non stop talking, but other than that we seem to have escaped pretty unscathed!
Food wise, I was relatively good. Went slightly over on Friday and Saturday, but I had 8 points banked plus some BPs so I am not stressing too much. Yesterday we drove to Bournemouth for the day and the weather was lovely - I did succumb to fish and chips but I also earned 9 BPs (according to my wildly inaccurate pedometer) so hopefully that's all good. Had a lovely walk along the beach which made me want to move and live near the sea. Maybe not overly handy for a commute to Bracknell!
Have a stupidly busy week ahead so not sure quite when I'll be fitting the gym in. I might even have to try pre-work exercise. Ahem.
Seriously I need a loss this week or my frustration will reach breaking point. 7 weeks on Sunday until our holiday - my goal of being a stone lighter by then is now highly unlikely thanks to the past 2 weeks of nothingness, but I guess I am still 2 stone lighter than I was so I need to applaud myself for that.
I can't believe its Monday again already. How utterly depressing.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking time to comment!