Tuesday, 21 July 2009

General ramblings

Doesn't this weather just make you miserable?? Its like winter out there. I've had a headache all day which hasn't helped lift my mood. Bah humbug.

I've done no exercise since Thursday other than walking so I am not feeling too optimistic about WI tomorrow. Although I never do! I was under points yesterday and should also manage the same today so that should definitely make up for my over indulgences at the weekend. Its kind of my own Wendy plan. TOTM as well so chances of a loss are perhaps slim, but hey ho.

Quite nice having my little sis here, she's made dinner the last 2 nights. Bless her trawling through my WW cookbooks and pointing it all for me. Considering she's a stick insect and could eat deep fried lard and not put on weight, am pretty impressed with her eating WW food with me - albeit double portions. Trust me to have 2 skinny sisters. I blame my Dad!

Off to Mya Lacarte restaurant tomorrow night (Yasmina from the Apprentice's place) which is my fave since its their last night here. Since it's WI day I can be a bit more relaxed but the weekend is not likely to be good so I had better not make a right pig of myself.... 2 courses instead of 3 then!

Right, I am rambling now. Fingers crossed for a loss the morra!! (I've got all geordie again being in the presence of 2 of them!) Howay Linz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment!