Friday, 31 July 2009

The perils of working from home part 2

Hmmm, I appear to have nodded off on the sofa and seem to have therefore missed spinning. Fecking eejit.

Work has been pretty full on this week and I've got a hideous week ahead - my 2 colleagues are both on holiday so that's me doing 3 people's work. Brilliant. I wonder if I can request 3 people's pay?? Still, at least I'll be too busy too eat.

Right, had best go and get out of my PJ's before Matt returns home. I'm already inline for a lecture for missing the gym, I don't want him thinking it was a deliberate tactic :)

Whooooops.

3 comments:

  1. Hee hee these things happen! Just pretend that you were working SO hard that you lost track of time n missed the gym ;-)
    Thanks for your comment on my blog, its lovely hearing from others going through the same thing. You should be my inspiration, you are doing fab!
    Have a good weekend
    Lorr x

    ReplyDelete
  2. honey, gym tomorrow! Just wish you lived around the corner and we could do the teadmill at the same time! Enjoy your weekend. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I were you I would push for 3 people's pay... that would be amazing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment!