Monday, 6 July 2009

Weekend

Well as usual the weekend was not ideal from a WW perspective. I made it to spinning on Friday which was a bit of a killer, although my backside seems more used to it now so the pain in that region is not so bad! Ended up with half a portion of Chippy chips for dinner for which I had the points, but its not exactly a healthy option. I think I may be using the freezer malfunction as a bit of an excuse....

Saturday was a disaster really. We were out and about all day - bacon sarnie for breakfast, Starbucks for lunch and then a BBQ for dinner at Matt's friends house. I was within points for the food I consumed - however the alcohol was a different matter! I think I made my way through the best part of 2 bottles of wine.... Ooooppppssss. I felt it yesterday I can tell you. I was 8 points under which helps me claw a few back, but the gym was never going to happen the way I was feeling. Plus my shoulder is not moving again thanks to spending the night in a bed that was the equivalent of a bouncy castle!

So, all in all, I'm not sure this week will go how I had hoped. I want a pound off, but I'd suggest thats unlikely. I have pointed everything I plan to eat today which still leaves me 9 points. Definitely going to the gym tonight - Running Made Easy has not happened... I managed Day One. So back on track with that tonight as well.

I hate Mondays!

3 comments:

  1. Aaaah - chin up, it might not be as bad as you think. My scales didn't move anywhere all week, then I had a bad weekend food-wise and lost 1.5lbs - go figure!

    But oh my god - how incredibly good were Take That!! I want to watch the whole thing again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally understand how you are feeling.... I too have had one of those weekends. I consumed far too much alcohol and am sure I am having alcohol withdrawal today..... try not to worry! We are human after all... I am sure I will have put weight on at my weigh in on Thursday (especially as I didn't weigh last Thursday due to my little boy's birthday). I am just going to draw a line under it and move on! Good luck xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment!