The week is not quite going according to plan - the WW plan anyway. We went out for dinner on Wednesday as it was mini me's last night here and I polished off 3 courses plus wine. All blooming lovely I have to say, not massive portions, but still not overly WW friendly. So that was me 7.5 points over already at the start of the week.
I managed to save 1 measley point yesterday, well done me! Stupid blooming pedometer appears to have packed up as well. I walked loads yesterday to try and get my steps up - the verdict.... 250 metres all day. Evil thing.
Off to Brighton tonight for a friends Hen do. Thanks to Primark I've coupled together an 80's style outfit for the Flashdance workshop we're doing on Saturday. I'll be a vision in Neon. Here's hoping my inability to stay upright at the best of times doesn't result in any sporting injuries. Still can't decide what I am wearing to go 'clubbing' on Saturday so I have packed most of my wardrobe just in case - you can never be too careful can you?
I am expecting to have a massive points deficit on Sunday when I return which will see me surviving on no point soup for the 3 days before WI. Happy days.
'Working' from home today so I had better get a crack on. I need to listen to a bit of Rick Astley to get me in the mood.
Have loadsa fun Linz, remember to post the pics! Lorr xx
ReplyDeleteMy pedometer is just the same. My WW leader was raving about them this week. I told her mine was crap and she told me to send it back. Which I'm going to do. Enjoy your weekend away. Have lots of fun and enjoy the dancing. xx
ReplyDelete