Oh my god - amazing. I cannot speak this morning from screaming like a proper girl and singing at the top of my voice. I am just a little bit in love with them all! Such a brilliant show. James Morrison was supporting and he was pretty damn good as well.
I must've lost weight yesterday from all of the fluid that left my body - Wembley is very hot in the sun! Food options were rubbish but I danced so much my WW pedometer has lovingly awarded me 9.5 bonus points, I'll Take That...... ha ha, see what I did there?? Oh dear, lack of sleep and raging hormones have clearly affected me.
Probably won't make the gym tonight as I've had 5 hours sleep, so I am not sure my body will be overly happy.
Right then, back to reality.
haha nice pun :)
ReplyDeletex
I'm going tomorrow night. I. Can't. Wait. All reports I've seen have been fantastic. Sounds like we need to take our own food. I must remember to wear my pedometer!
ReplyDelete