Wednesday, 15 July 2009

Finally

The scales moved in the right direction! 2lbs off so I finally got into the 18's and hit my 2 stone mark. Fickle woman that I am, I am slightly disappointed... ridiculous I know. I'd had a pretty good week and after 2 weeks of nothingness, I guess I'd built myself up for a big one. I need a slap!

29lbs gone, hopefully never to return.

Stupidly I had chinese last night (I know, the night before WI??!) because Matt invited a friend round at the last minute. It was lovely at the time, but I was awake most of the night with stomach cramps. Maybe I over ate, because I was absolutelybloody starving by 9pm when it arrived or maybe I ate too late as I went to bed around 1030pm. I am kind of hoping my body is not rejecting such tasty fodder as I still want life to be normal despite my battle with the bulge.

Spinning tonight and Powerplate tomorrow already booked. Need to try and keep up the exercise over the weekend... seems to be a struggle these days, life keeps on getting in the way.

1 comment:

  1. oooohhh, the comment box is opening up in a fresh box now.

    Well done on your 2lbs weight loss and getting down into the 18's. That's fantastic. 17's here you come :o) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment!