Thursday, 9 July 2009

Working from home (ahem)

Despite feeling dead on my feet after a fairly hectic day at work, I dragged my sorry ass to the gym. We had RoboTrainer last night as our usual fella is on holiday. Good Lord, this bloke is a machine. I was instantly scared when he rocked up, and with good reason, it was hard core. But, on a positive note, I think my fitness is getting better, I was a mess but not my usual belisha beacon stylee and my legs remained fairly sturdy throughout. Yay me!

Dinner wasn't overly healthy but I saved 2 points and I've knocked off a point each day - so far so good. Fortunately our fridge is now back in action so I have no more excuses to live off loaves of bread! I think thats probably hindered my weight loss this week as bread doesn't overly agree with me.

Working from home today so I've had a cleaning frenzy (I'm not sure thats what working from home should entail but needs must!). Matt's mom and stepdad are coming to stay tomorrow.... yikes. Bless her, but she is quite hard work. We're already in a panic about what to do and what to feed them.... she doesn't do anything 'Foreign' so that rules out most of our favourite places. Plus its forecast to rain most of the weekend so bang goes our trip to the beach. This coould be a testing weekend!!

I'm heading over to Richmond tonight so going to do a Powerplate session and then meeting a friend for dinner. I think we're off to Pizza Express so I know I can have a WW friendly pizza - this seems to be my staple eating out place these days. I think I may end up with Leggera overkill.

Right then, better go and clean the bathroom.... erm I mean do some work.

1 comment:

  1. Heee heee - I do that when I work from home to - my excuse - I'm just far more efficient when I work from home, so I still get the same amount of work done :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment!