No this is not food or diet related, it's just a general rambling so please forgive me.
So the conversation goes like this:
Me: When we're in Vegas why don't we just get married and be done with it?
OH: You know my feelings on marriage.
Me: Yes I am painfully aware.
OH: I tried it once and it didn't work out so why would I spoil us and try it again? We're happy, you know I love you.
Me: Oh well if that's the way we think, I tried relationships before and they didn't work out so why am I bothering now?
OH: You're being slightly ridiculous now.
Me: Harumph.....
Cue bad mood for no reason whatsover.
I've never wanted to get married, I've reached the grand old age of 33 without a diamond on my finger (unlike many of my friends who've had numerous) and it's honestly something that has never been important to me. Til I think I can't ever have it. I'd probably say no if he did ask - just to spite him :) (That is of course a joke!)
God I am fickle.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking time to comment!