Tuesday, 14 July 2009

That annoying in between size

I guess it shouldn't really be classed as an annoyance, since its a sign that things are moving in the right direction, but lately I am noticing my jeans are getting far too baggy. I'm at the stage now where I can't get my belt tight enough to keep them in place or I risk that hideous bunching of denim around my belly. However, the next size down fits me, but with a rather legging-esque quality, which is not overly attractive.

I've spent most of this morning trying to keep my jeans up or risk exposing my belly. Note to self - wear longer tops in future.

Despite the hunger monster attacking me ferociously yesterday, I managed to come in at 6 points under. Thank god for veg - that's not something I think I have ever said. I've been shopping and the fridge and freezer are once again restocked - so I should have a saintly week. We've got my supermodel little sister and her modelesque fiance coming to stay at the weekend. Always good for my self esteem, still I apparently got the personality (thanks for that confidence booster Mother!!) I am banning her from wearing heels or anything remotely tight, she can wear flip flops and a sack all weekend. That should make me feel better, plus I'll hide her make up. Ha!

Fingers crossed for a loss tomorrow. I think I'll probably cry on the scales if they don't move down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment!