Saturday, 18 July 2009

Friday night disaster

Well after my accidental doughnut intake, the day didn't get much better WW wise. Instead of opting for a plate of dust at the pub for lunch which is what I should have had, I went for the steak and blue cheese salad - without the cheese or croutons please. Except they gave me them both. Gah, of course being very British I didn't like to complain so I tried my best to ignore the gorgeous Shropshire Blue and the lovely crunchy croutons daring me to have a little taste. The devil in my head saying "go on, a little bit won't hurt". Except it does. Especially when you've had your lunch points already. Eeejit.

Matt was supposed to cook last night, but not too surprisingly that fell by the wayside and we ended up in the pub. After much deliberation I opted for a pear Bulmers - not exactly 3 points well spent. Doh. So in theory that left me with 5 points for dinner. Never gonna happen.

And so to the Indian. Hmmm. The devil was out in force yesterday "well you've already blown it so crack on with the Korma, you've not had one for years". Fortunately a little bit of WW sense remained in my calorie addled brain and I opted for a Chicken Rogan Josh (without ghee if you please), half a rice and 1/4 naan. So a grand total of 43 points was consumed yesterday. Clever stuff.

I had saved some points and had some BPs so I'm only 3.5 down for the week and I've got til Wednesday to pick myself back up.

Should really get to the gym today, but mini me is en route and I can't possible be out when they get here (Excuse??). I've played 5 matches of tennis on the Wii with Matt - had a mega strop when he didn't even let me win one game and then whipped his ass at bowling. Worked up a little sweat so that has to count for something.

16 points left for tonight and we're off to Strada. I should be able to come in at around 12 so in theory I could be back on an even keel by tomorrow. Job Done.

1 comment:

  1. well so you don't feel alone, I had a accidental millies cookies intake and completely wrecked two days.... Here's hoping that weigh in doesn't show it this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment!