Stayed the same, how utterly, utterly frustrating... All I wanted was a measley pound or even half would have done me. Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Oh well, I am going to knock a point off each day - I know that won't make a massive difference, but it might help. Must get back into the gym as well. Spinning tonight and Powerplate tomorrow.
My leader told me not to worry and that maintaining was good as well - maybe if I was at goal, but not with 7 flipping stone to go!! Although I suppose if I am totally honest with myself, I've not been an angel - hardly any exercise and a bad Saturday. Serves me right I supposed.
Cue bad mood for rest of day.
Exercise is the key component to the equation, I've found. When I'm moving, I'm more focused on my eating because I relate it to the amount of sweat it'll take to get it off. You can do it without exercise, but be prepared for a slow, arduous affair.
ReplyDelete