Friday, 31 July 2009

Spinning faux pas

I managed spinning on Wednesday and I am definitely starting to find it easier. I did however manage to forget to take my full gym kit with me so I ended up with a spinning faux pas i.e. wearing a fairly low cut vest that I'd had on for work (sorry starfish, I know its not a good look in a spin class!!) Hopefully no one copped too much of an eyeful! Good job I had my sports bra - no one needs to see my G cups unleashed! I wasn't however the only one without a full gym kit it seemed - the bloke next to me was wearing his work shirt!! One of the more random things I've seen I have to say.

Last night didn't quite go according to plan, we somehow got lost and went to the pub instead of the gym. Easy to mistake to make. I stuck to vodka and soda all night but I did succumb to a steak sandwich which was bloody lovely. I reckon I went about 3 or 4 points over, but thats not a biggie. Staying in all weekend and I am really looking forward to it. How bizarre. I'm clearly getting old.

Spinning again tonight and then should make the gym at the weekend as well. Polish that halo.

Right, I'm about to chew off my arm since I've only had a yoghurt for breakfast. Early lunch me thinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment!