Yesterday I managed to stay within my points by the skin of my teeth. I had a right munchy day - scrap that, I had a right 'I want to eat all sorts of bad things' day. Fortunately I managed to satisfy my need for crap with Space Raiders and Rowntrees Randoms. Not sure why I was feeling that way, my one item of stress in my life i.e. needing a new tenant for my flat, is now sorted, maybe it was hormomal or something.
I had intended to go to the gym - but like all my good intentions yesterday that went by the wayside. Stupid really since my parents are arriving today so I'll not really have a chance to do much exercise while they are down. I've not seen them since the beginning of June and then I see them twice in a week. Feast or Famine.
WI tomorrow is unlikely to be pretty (don't I say that every week??). I really wanted to lose another 6 pounds before we go away on the 6th September, but that's looking extremely unlikely. Not the end of the world but I had wanted a little buffer to see me through any holiday gains - so I am now thinking I'm going to try and stay on track for the 2 weeks we are in the US. Hmmmmm.
Randomly I've had a salad for breakfast today, totally forgot I was meeting a friend for lunch and it seemed a bit more appealing than cornflakes. Waste not want not and all that.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking time to comment!