and it was actually rather pleasant! I lost 0.5 which I am pretty much over the moon with. I've given myself a rather large kick up the backside and I am now back at it. I must stop sabotaging myself everytime I am having a good run at it.
So thats 2 stone 10 pounds gone. I'd love to get to my 3 stone before my holidays but I know thats extremely unlikely given I've only got one more WI before we go and we're away at the weekend. But, I can at least give it my best shot. I'm actually pretty damned determined not to overdo it while we are in the US. I know how disappointed I will be with myself if I come back much heavier.
Lovely.
Well done hun, keep at it! xox
ReplyDeleteOooh, go you!!
ReplyDeleteYou are doing FAB!
I have heard raving reviews from friends who went to the retro concert wotsit thing. Glad you had a blast! :o) *jealous*
Well done love, must have been all that 80's styleee dancing!
ReplyDelete