So after the predictions of doom yesterday, I hopped on the scales this morning pretty convinced I'd have a gain of at least a couple of pounds - especially given I went over points last night at the pub. Imagine my shock when I got a 2.5lb loss?!
What's going on with my body? It's TOTM and I'm feeling bloated and generally fat. I went over points the night before WI so really a loss of any sort probably isn't justified. However, I'll now stop shaking my head in bewilderment and do a little happy dance. Go me. I might just make my holiday goal now - 3.5 pounds more and 2 weeks to go. Definitely possible.
This week will be trying, my parents are down til Friday which involves alcohol and eating out, then I'm off to the Rewind Festival for the weekend - which involves camping, alcohol and eating out. There's a theme here.
I was going to go spinning tonight, but I've woken up this morning with a sore throat and of course my first thought was I have the dreaded Pig Flu. Such a hypochondriac. I've had a double dose of Vitamin C, some pineapple and some Beechams Ultra All in One. Nothing like going at it from all angles. I'll see if my poorly self has improved later before I tackle any exercise.
Well done, you are going great guns! You will defo hit your holiday target as this rate. Where in US are you heading for? Im so jealous! x
ReplyDeleteDoing great
ReplyDeletekeep it up
x
Well done! I also have an impending weekend away involving take aways and my boyfreind's family. EEEK! :-)
ReplyDeleteWell done. That's a great loss. Hope you feel better soon xx
ReplyDelete