
Fantastic weekend! The sun was shining, the alcohol was flowing and the music was fantastic. I had forgotten how brilliant 80's music is! I didn't even find the camping bit too traumatic - although going without a wash for 48 hours is not something I am in a hurry to repeat. Thank God for Dry Shampoo and Baby Wipes.
It's the first time I have been to a concert and known pretty much all of the words to all of the songs. I'm in love with Rick Astley and Nick Kershaw! Banarama, Kim Wilde and Belinda Carlisle were also really good - and Billy Ocean was fab!
Foodwise I have probably well and truly blown my points - we didn't actually eat that much but there weren't exactly any healthy choices. Plus I spent most of Saturday drinking either Pimms or Cider :) We did walk to and from the camp site on Friday and Saturday - which is about 6 miles in total - and of course I did some dancing... so maybe I have earnt a few BPs. But all in all, if I gain a couple of pounds this week, I won't mind too much as I had such a brilliant weekend.

I'm sporting a very sunburnt face today despite plastering on the factor 30 and I am armed with salad and fruit to get me back on track. Am off to listen to a bit of Nick Kershaw now on Spotify. Must not forget I am wearing headphones and start wailing like a banshee for the whole office to hear. Happy Days.
What a weekend! Hope you don't have a gain but I'm sure it was worth it if you do. xox
ReplyDeleteWas amazing - I am already looking to see if its on again next year!
ReplyDelete