Thursday, 20 August 2009

Sniffle

Well I don't think I have swine flu, but I've been told to work from home as a precaution so I don't infect the whole office. I think I have a tiny bit of a cold, but clearly I'll use this as an excuse not to move my ass for the next few days.

The weather has taken a turn for the worse which is not ideal given I'm camping tomorrow for the first time since I was 14. Wellies and pacamac at the ready. Should be good though, we're off to the Rewind festival which has the likes of Rick Astley and T'Pau playing. Be good to relive my youth!

Food last night wasn't overly good but I should make up for it today. I find it a bit easy to point over the space of a week as opposed to daily and it seems to be working so far so fingers crossed.

Thought I'd also redo my measurements to see how much of a difference there is:

16th May

Thighs = 33 inches
Chest = 47 inches
Waist = 39.5 inches
Hips = 50 inches
Arm = 14.5 inches

Today

Thigh = 30 inches
Chest = 44 inches
Waist = 37 inches
Hips = 48 inches
Arm = 12 inches

Pretty pleased with that. How big were my arms given I still have bingo wings and I've lost 2.5 inches!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment!