Tuesday, 11 August 2009

Why is it

The more crap I eat and the worse I feel, the more I want to eat rubbish?? As you can guess, I've not had the healthiest of weeks and my fruit and veg intake has been minimal. I'm feeling pretty crap because of it all - bad head, bloated and sickly but I am still wondering what else I can eat now, even though I'm not in the slightest bit hungry?? I just don't get it. We're bizarre creatures aren't we?

I've come to realise why I got this big in the first place - this sort of mentality. The difference is now, I actually realise that I am feeling crap and it's down to the food I'm eating. I'm actually craving salad and fruit.

So tonight although I am off for tapas with friends, I am going to try and make better choices and I'll even order a salad. As of tomorrow I am on a mission. Fact.

2 comments:

  1. Bad food is addictive - even when it makes us feel horrible, our bodies are secretly craving more ... it's addictive like crack I tells ya! (not that I'd know how addictive that is, but I can guess).

    The good thing is that you've got to a point where you're actively craving the stuff that will make you feel better again ... see ... progress! It's all a change of mindset, and soon you'll likely find, you're not that fussed about the stuff that makes you feel bad in the first place!

    Hang in there. xx

    And thank you for the sensible comment yesterday - I get a bit wrapped up in myself sometimes, and yesterday was clearly one of those days when I wasn't seeing things straight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am trying to channel some of your enthusiasm. If you have any spare please fling it my way!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment!