I've just realised I'm unlikely to make WI this week thanks to sodding, stupid, crappy work. I normally WI at 10am on a Wednesday morning about 2 mins from my office. However thanks to the world and his wife being on holiday this week, I've got meetings to attend about meetings and that sort of nonsensical crap.
I've checked for other classes near me on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday and none of them I can reasonably make thanks to sodding, stupid, crappy work. Arse. Can you tell I'm not having the best of days??
There is no point in me weighing in on our home scales as I can lose 1 stone in a day just by clipping my finger nails according to them.
Oh well, another 9 days I suppose until I can see if I am any nearer to my holiday goal. Must banish that demon in my head telling me to relax a bit if I've got more time....
Harumph.
How absolutely rubbish for you! I feel your pain, but even if you absolutely can't make weigh in, don't let up, because you know you'll only regret it next week. If you can't weigh in, treat this week as a STS and work extra hard!
ReplyDeleteThanks - I know you are right. I managed to keep control last night so lets hope it continues!
ReplyDelete