Monday, 17 August 2009

Exhausted

How do people cope with children full time?? I am in awe of any of you parents out there :) Had a lovely weekend at home with my gorgeous nieces, but I am absolutely shattered. There is no such thing as a quiet sit down with your feet up when you have a 5 year old and her 2 year old sister demanding entertainment. Bless them both, they are absolutely gorgeous, but they have completely reinforced my lack of desire to produce my own any time soon!

I can't say I've been overly good at this WW malarkey over the weekend either, I mean I wasn't deliberately or knowingly bad, but I've no idea really of how my points went. I've tried to calculate what I ate over the last fews days and the BPs I've earnt still have my week in credit, but I am bound to be missing loads of stuff I consumed absentmindedly whilst trying to stop my younger niece from painting the tv with lipstick, or the older one from hanging from the door frame in the name of gymnastics.

Phew, so back to work for a rest. My parents are driving down tomorrow so we'll be out to the pub for my Mam's birthday the night before WI. Never clever, but needs must. Will have to be saintly the next couple of days. Lets hope the barman doesn't try and persuade me off the straight and narrow again tomorrow night as I might not have the will power to resist this time!

2 comments:

  1. be strong and think of me- no alcohol for a couple of weeks now. Sainthood or what?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kids don't get any better as they get older mine are 7 & 9 this year and still wera me out.

    I haven't had alcohol for such a long time and I don't miss it or the hangovers from hell!!!! Bad bar man trying to temp you!!! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment!