Today I am existing on Pea and Mint Soup (I am sure it tasted lovely, but my taste buds are hidden somewhere until a mound of swolleness), Lemon and Honey in Hot Water and Soluble Aspirin.
Woe is me. Bit of a bugger though as I now won't get weighed officially until after my holiday.
Ah well, I suppose this bit of enforced starvation can't do me too much harm. Hopefully, I'll be back tomorrow and a bit more chirpy and a bit less mute.
Oh dear, hope you feel better soon x
ReplyDeleteAwww poor you! Sorry to hear you are under the weather. Make sure you stay in bed and dope yourself up with lemsip to get better for your hols (lucky thing!!) Take care xxx
ReplyDeletehope you feel better soon! :) xx
ReplyDeleteHey i stumbled upon your blog from another and thought i'd say hi. I'm a fellow ww too and new to the blogging thing. Hope you feel better soon x
ReplyDeleteOh dear :-(
ReplyDeleteFeel better - my Mum always said that Heinz cream of tomato soup was the ultimate get well food but I guess pea and mint would do equally as well!
Sx
Awww, feel better. Actually - I hate to fuel your crisp addiction - scratchy things like crisps are good for sore throats as they scrape the streptococchi (almost certainly not spelt like that) off your throat.....
ReplyDeletePx
Awwwww , hope you feel better soon Linz xxxxx
ReplyDelete