
Arrived around 7pm on the Friday and was immediately greeted with a glass of Pimms. Think it was downhill from there..... Had a very bad head on Saturday morning, could barely lift my head off the pillow! The copious amounts of alcohol I consumed I am blaming on the naked butler we had hired for Nina - OMG! He did a brilliant job topping all our glasses up and serving us our food - after a little while we even managed to forget there was a naked man in our midst :) I am not sure his little apron did the best at covering his modesty and I saw a little bit more than I had bargained for on more than one occasion!

Saturday we had the dance class - oh deary me. 2 hours trying to learn the routine to Flashdance kitted out in our best 80's attire with a raging hangover. It was hilarious though and I am sure I must've earned a few BP's!! Back home for a little snooze and then dinner and clubbing. I think we got to bed at 4am. I am seriously suffering today. I think I had about 10 hours sleep all weekend.

Still, it was a brilliant weekend with my bestest friends. Trying to get myself back on track with the diet today, but if I gain this week it won't be the end of the world.
Oh, I'm soooo jealous - that sounds like the best weekend ever! What a genius hen-party - hope the bride-to-be had a blast - and at least as bad a hangover as you! :o)
ReplyDelete