Thank God for that. It's been a long week, I don't feel like I've had a moment of peace all week.
Went to Powerplate last night and am struggling to walk today. I was made to do 2 minutes of each exercise when I am used to doing just 1. Evil trainer! Doesn't sound like a lot, but when your muscles are contracting at a rate of 56 something or others per second, believe me, 2 minutes feels like hell. My rather ample backside is killing me today. I do enjoy it though as I've been going for 18 months now and I get on pretty well with the trainer. Plus he's fairly easy on the eye which helps :)
Met my friends for dinner afterwards and I stook religiously to lime and soda. We had a bit of a battle with flying ants last night which was a bit unpleasant - do they just appear one day a year or something?? Richmond was infested with them. I felt flipping itchy all night. Ended up in Pizza Express again. I went for the Pollo salad with reduced fat dressing on the side... Can't work out how to point that so I've just gone for the normal full fat drenched in dressing version to be on the safe side.
Unfortunately a doughnut fell into my mouth this morning, which somewhat scuppers my lunch plans today. We're off to the pub, but I am going to have to stick to something lacking any appeal. Clever me.
No plans this evening although Matt has offered to cook - which is an event in itself. Trying to decide if my poorly bum can cope with spinning or if I should just do something else at the gym..... or my preferred option which is to go home and lie down on the sofa. Decisions Decisions.
Mini me - aka supermodel sis arrives tomorrow. Cue a weekend of feeling like a heffalump.
Hi Hun, Sounds like your having fun with the exercising lol :) Spinning, powerplates hmmm nah i think i will stick with a good old fashioned sweat session at the gym and i am going to start swimming on wed nights as this is ladies night, also thinking of doing boxercise on a Friday, will let you know. I loved the comment about the doughnut, very funny. I also have a mini me sister called Claire, shes petite and gorgeous but she isn't vain or up on herself which is nice. Have a fabby weekend and good luck for the weekend munchies lol. Mwah xx
ReplyDeleteGotta watch out for falling donuts. Or learn to keep mouth closed. ;)
ReplyDeleteI wish I had a powerplate class near me - they're supposed to be awesome. And easy-on-the-eye trainers are always nice - I should know - my ex-personal trainer was super fun to look at lol. Just not super fun to train with as Spanish Inquisitors had nothing on his torture - sorry, training - methods. lol
ReplyDelete