Thursday, 16 July 2009

Spinning

I am definitely finding it's getting easier. Don't get me wrong, I am still a walking beetroot by the end of it, but I can definitely feel my fitness levels improving. Still a long way to go til I can get up our hill without breaking a sweat, but I'll hopefully get there.

I've got 5 pounds to go to get me back down to my lowest of last year - before I adopted the "Sod it, I'm on holiday approach" and promptly lost the plot for 6 months. I could still kick myself for my stupidity as I could have been on my way to 5 stones gone by now instead of back where I was. Ah well, at least I won't make that mistake again this year.

This is me in San Fran last year with work at that weight - I am still obviously obese, but I don't think my saddle bags are quite so obvious, that's what I am aiming for when we head off on holiday to the US in September. 5 lbs in 7 weeks should be more than achievable.



Powerplate class tonight and then meeting friends for dinner, I might try and suggest somewhere other than Pizza Express, had a bit of overkill of that of late.

4 comments:

  1. Fuck me - it's only 7 weeks til September????? Holy crap, where the hell did the year go!! Which means I've only got 5 and half weeks before I hit the beaches of Croatia - me thinks the bikini is staying firmly in the bottom drawer this summer.

    Incidentally, you look great in your photo from last year - I'm sure this year will be better still.

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeee, Pet. 29lb - that's the same as tim's 5 year old! Seems far more now you can compare it to a realy, physical lump! you're doing so well. I'm bored to tears with it. It takes me a week to put it on, and a sodding month to lose it!

    How hum. We'll get there in the end! Keep it going girl - roll on the WW sausages on our henweekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know - this year is flying. Well scary!

    And thanks Starfish, I am seriously hoping I can get down further than that weight before we go away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fab in your pic, im sure you will get there or lower this year, once bitten twice shy n all that! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment!