Well all that worry for nothing - I lost 4 WHOLE POUNDS!!! How on earth did that happen?? I even resorted to weighing my jeans this morning - they weigh half a pound more than my trousers for future reference :)
Get in! That takes me only 1lb away from my holiday goal and I have 6 weeks to get there. Should just about manage that.
I just don't understand my body though, I had about 43 points on Friday so that means I ate my bonus points plus a few saved in order to break even and I lost 4 pounds. Yet weeks where I exercise like a demon and stick religiously to points, I manage a STS. Clearly my body likes to be deceived into thinking I am going to eat like a pig. Ah well, best not to over analyse andI'll probably not try that tactic too often.
Last night my little sister made a WW Carrot and Lentil soup - was lovely and very filling for 2.5 points. Bless her, she can come again. I had that with half a baguette and I was really full. And I used to always think of soup as a starter. We also had a rather annoying power cut which lasted an hour, how on earth do you entertain yourself in the dark for an hour?? Fortunately we had loads of candles to light, but I was slightly going mad by the time the power returned. Seems it also went off over night as my alarm didn't go off this morning and I woke up 20 minutes before I should have left the house. Hence my tramp like appearance today.
Off out for dinner this evening and I'll have about 16 points. I need to try and bank a few tomorrow at least in preparation for the hen weekend. Really looking forward to a weekend away with the girls, it's been a long while.
Right, I can eat breakfast now and put my jewelry and belt back on. The lengths I go to!
Excellent news, well done on your loss....
ReplyDeleteHelen
I'm glad I'm not the only one who's resorted to weighing their clothes before going to WI lol. Well done on your weight loss. That's just fantastic!! xx
ReplyDeleteWell done Linz, you are doing fab, Im sooo jealous!!
ReplyDeleteLorr xx
WOOT!! GO YOU!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Ladies :)
ReplyDelete