Wednesday, 29 July 2009

WI

And I managed to stay the same. Over the moon with that considering my consumption at the weekend and distinct lack of exercise. Back on track with a vengeance today. No plans for the weekend so I should manage saintly all week.

I had talked myself out of going to the gym last night, but then I got a comment to my last post from Jaframity wishing me luck which shamed me into going. I thought I can't very well come back tomorrow with yet another rubbish excuse. So thank you! I almost managed to convince myself fate was stopping me from going when I couldn't find anywhere to park - was just about to zoom off with a clear conscience when someone moved out of a space right by the door. Harumph! Anyway, I only did 15 mins on the cross trainer and 15 mins on the bike, but I worked up a little sweat so it can't be all bad.

Spinning tonight for the first time in a while and then off to a friends for dinner. They've just moved over to my neck of the woods which is cool so I'm off round there with a housewarming card and to have the obligatory nosey. Matt is off to meet his mates in London tonight so without a doubt I'll get woken up by a drunken clown at some ungodly hour. Happy days :)

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome! (But I bet you were cursing me too. LOL)
    See, being optimistic paid off too. Well done on your sts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment!