
Far too nice and my willpower around them seems to totally disappear. 3 cakes in one day is too much by anyones standards even if its only 4.5 points worth. I don't even particularly like cakes or sweet stuff, but these things are just too lush. Best get my fat arse down the gym tonight to negate the damage.Stupid moist, chocolatey, gooey cakes. EVIL.
tell me about it! I've eaten an entire pack of the WW carrot cake slices in one sitting before now...
ReplyDelete:s
ha ha ha with me it was the lemon meringue bars that they brought out....
ReplyDeleteAmazing how you never eat sweet stuff but as soon as you start to diet you get hooked on the stuff! lol. xox
ReplyDeleteEvil things, lulling us into a false sense of WW security! All well and good them being low points, but not when you eat vast quantities!
ReplyDeleteI never used to eat cake - now I want it with my afternoon cuppa. Bizarre!