Tuesday, 28 July 2009

Pointed the weekend

As best I can - I think I am going to end up about 10 points over for the week - not really the end of the world I guess. I can reduce that a bit tonight if I stick to a low point dinner and get my sorry ass to the gym.

I was going to give WW a miss tomorrow as I was worried about a gain, but I need a kick to get me back on track. I am starting to finally realise that some weeks life will just get in the way and a little bit of a gain is not the end of the world, its how I deal with it that's important. I had some lovely comments at the weekend from friends I've not seen in a while about my weight loss which has made me realise how much I actually want to be slimmer this time.

Just went to Costa with a friend and had a skinny latte and one biscuit - 3 flipping points in a biscuit. Stupid things like that which I should be more aware of by now. Grrrr. Good job I stopped at just the one!

Gym tonight is really going to hurt, I've not been for nearly 2 weeks what with all of the guests we've had of late. Wish me luck.

4 comments:

  1. Oh God I made the same mistake at Starbucks last week and got a skinny muffin with my skinny latte only to find out it was 6 points when I got home. I was gutted ...

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in no position to talk here, as I skipped wi a couple of weeks ago for exactly the same reason, but I did feel worse for having done that. Like you say, it's how you deal with a gain that counts, and you just have to use it to fuel your motivation. And anyway you don't know for sure yet that you haven't lost or sts - so why not be optimistic? :o)
    Good luck at the gym - glad it's you and not me! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh im going to costa with a few friends tomorrow...will stay away from the biscuits though!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is great, following it now and please mention mine www.plumpbitch.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment!