Half a measley pound off. I know its a loss and its still good, but a pound would have taken me down to the 18's. Harumph. Ah well, a loss is a loss and I feel like I am retaining water at an alarming rate, what with it being 32 degrees outside. So another pound off will see me in the 18s and hitting my 2 stone mark and also my 10%. I have to be super good this week!
Off to see the boys at Wembley tonight and I cannot wait! I've managed to whip myself up into a state of frenzy over it, I must be hormonal or something at the moment.
Exercise is not going overly well - I was going to attempt running last night, but it was still scorching when I got home so that didn't happen. Will definitely try and get to the gym tomorrow night and Spinning on Friday.
Despite the lack of exercise I am loving this weather, even though the flat is like a furnace, it just makes me so happy to see the sun out and feel the heat. So much so that I am even wearing a dress today... must be a shock to the guys in the office - I've been asked if I am off to see the Queen and also if I am an imposter. Funny fellas.
Right then, better get back to it. Leaving early today so I had better at least show willing on the work front for a little while.
Funny that - I feel exactly the same, and I'm debating wearing a dress tomorrow just to feel summery lol
ReplyDeleteHave a fab time tonight.
just keep swimming....as Dory would say
ReplyDeleteIt all adds up n you had such a fab los last week, Im sure you will get your goals next week. Enjoy Take That x
ReplyDeletenever just half a pound
ReplyDeleteits a massive half a pound :)