I'm feeling overly tired today, to the point it's making me a right old grump bag. I almost fell out with Matt this morning when I discovered he had eaten the 2 pork chops in the fridge for his tea last night. Honestly - why would he think they were both for him when there are 2 of us living there?? He was in last night and I am in tonight - surely common sense would tell him one each?? Anyway, I realise I am being overly annoyed about a bit of pig meat, so I shall have to let it go. PMT and tiredness doesn't make me the most sane of ladies.
I'm off to Dynamic Yoga tonight - I really don't have a clue what that involves but it sounds interesting. I'm trying new classes at the gym as I was starting to get a bit bored of the same routine. As much as I am shattered today, I reckon a bit of exercise will help lift my mood.
I also treated myself to a pair of boots from Evans today. I have been lusting after some Duo Boots, but they are £175 and I cannot afford that at the moment - plus with this weight loss business, I kind of hope my calves will be a lot smaller by next winter so spending that much cash on a pair of boots to fit my current fat calves would probably be a waste of money. These little puppies fit me perfectly at the moment and are only £40 - a bit plastic looking but they'll do for now.
Right then, had better get back to it. Work is mental today and I am in danger of being stuck here all night if I don't get back to it!
Dynamic Yoga sounds pretty interesting.
ReplyDeleteDo share what it is all about. I guess it'll sum up the pacifying qualities of Yoga with the aerobics tricks to burn off the calories as you meditate.
You've got a very pretty blog Linz.
Keep up the good work.
Cheers!!
Woooo - get you with all your shiny new classes!! (I'm secretly very jealous). Glad to see your firmly glued back on the wagon, I'm trying very hard to do likewise, but I'm eating both lunch and dinner out tomorrow, and celebrating a friend's b'day - god help me, cos it could all go a bit wrong!
ReplyDeleteFeeling your pain on the long boots front. My beautiful black ones from last year (softest of leather and suede - sob) are now like a pair of waders, and I can't afford new ones .... lucky therefore that I just found a pair I've had for ages and couldn't get into, and they fit like a dream now - wooohoo!! Duo boots rock though - super comfy and have some really nice styles! Get that work shot of so you can go and enjoy a nice weekend xx