Monday, 5 October 2009

Yoga - the aftermath

Goodness me, I have aches in places I didn't even know existed. I don't think there is one part of my body that's not feeling it today. I rather sadistically like the discomfort - makes me feel like I worked.

Last night's pub dinner was a disaster, I opted for pasta with pesto, spinach and feta - asking them to go easy on the pesto and the feta. You can imagine my horror when the plate arrived swimming in a cream sauce. I really don't understand why they'd not advertise that on the menu. Anyway, needless to say after 3 mouthfuls I couldn't eat any more. It made me feel really sickly, just goes to show how my tastes have changed over the past year. Once upon a time a creamy sauce would have been a dream!

On the plus side however we won the quiz! So the 6 of us are now £43 richer.... I can't give up my day job just yet but it's a start :)

I've just agreed to go to a Street Dance class tomorrow. Now that will be funny!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm soooo jealous - I really want to try street dance, but I'm too scared lol. I keep promising myself I'll try it when I to "x" weight or "y" size - such a cowardly custard!!!

    I hate the whole cream sauce thing too - not so long ago I ordered a pasta with tomato and basil sauce, and when it arrived it was basically a bowl of cream with some pasta and a few chunks of tomato swimming around it ... never did find the basil!! Absolutely gutted to have my healthy choice ruined, and like you say, I just found it so rich I couldn't eat it ... how we've changed!!!

    I want a full report on street dance afterwards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Street dance sounds like loadsa fun, remember to give us a report. Bummer about your dinner, its so annoying when you are trying to be good and its sabotaged (sp?) well done on the quiz too, we were just talking about how much fun they are. Hope the aches are gone by tomo xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment!