So Friday night ended up a bit more drunken than I had planned. We ended up hitting the wine which was definitely not part of my plan. That on an empty stomach was a recipe for disaster. Was great to catch up with the girls though and hear all about Nina's honeymoon, but by the time we decided to go for Tapas, I couldn't really eat much so in a way I guess that's kinda good?? It didn't feel so good on Saturday morning I have to say.
Matt wanted to watch the footy on Saturday afternoon so persuaded me to go to the pub once I got home. I stuck mainly to soda water, but did managed to snaffle a Roast Lamb and gravy baguette - with chips. Ahem. That followed by a Waitrose curry on Saturday night pretty much says it all.
This morning my dear friend Alex persuaded me to try a Bikram Yoga class at our gym. Now given I've not done yoga for about 20 years, plus sitting in a room at 37 degrees celsius at any time of the day is likely to finish me off - you can imagine the state of me after the 1.5 hour class??! However, I'm a bit more supple than I thought I would be I have to say, but some of the positions people were getting themselves into?? Never gonna happen. The instructor did kindly tell me I must have short arms when I couldn't wrap them backwards around my legs - but I am sure its just the fact I have excess amounts of thigh! Anyway, I have to say, it helped massively with my shoulder which has been niggling of late, so maybe I need to keep it up.
Went shopping this afternoon and bought a few new winter bits. I was over the moon to squeeze myself into a pair of size 20 jeans... not exactly tiny, but I've just sold most of my size 26 jeans on ebay, so you know, its all good!
Right, off to the pub quiz now, will not be drinking and will of course eat salad. Ahem.
Hot Yoga sounds like fun, I bet you sweat loads in there! Great news about the jeans although I've gotta say you really don't look like you're a size 20, on your photos you look a lot smaller! Have a good week x
ReplyDeleteYay to smaller size jeans!!! I have to say I can't decide whether this whole hot yoga milarkey sounds good or gross ... I'd imagine kind of gross whilst you're in there, but good afterwards? Anyway, it's good you gave it a go. Now back on the wagon young lady .... I want reports of suze 18 jeans soon!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Ladies, Hot Yoga was good but I'm really feeling it today!
ReplyDeleteBack on the wagon today, size 18 here I come :)
x