Check out my attempts! Oh and the large glass of red wine also on the go - we got free wine which was a good incentive to go again.... I'm such a lush. Anyway, I think I need to get myself some bigger wool as my scarf is unlikely to be ready by Xmas 2010 at that rate!Didn't make WI today as predicted due to a meeting, so I need to be super good this week and get myself a good loss. I've decided to reset my goal for New Years Eve, I had wanted to lose another stone to get myself into the 16's, but thats looking unlikely now given I have been fannying about for the last couple of weeks. I am now aiming for 8 pounds to get my 50lbs loss. Doable I think.
Had another pub lunch today for a leaving do, but I managed to keep the demon under control and opted for a steak sandwich - probably the healthiest thing on the menu - no chips this time. Fortunately we had to pre order and I had my sensible head on when we did - otherwise the gnocchi with blue cheese sauce might have been winging it's way to me.
I've booked in for spinning tonight, but plan to take it fairly easy given the ankle situation. Following on from Starfish's advice, I have rethought the BP's I earn. 25 mins at hardcore and 20 mins at moderate gives me 6.5Bps - seems a bit more likely than the 9 I was awarding myself. We're off for tapas after that, which is always tricky to point exactly, but with the BP's in the bank and my new and improved attitude, all should be good.
I'm spurred on again by my new goal so I am determined I will have another good week, I've only one social function at the weekend which could scupper me, but so long as I am in control the rest of the time, all should be good... right?!
I used to do lots of knitting when my kids were little - don't seem to find the time now - too many other distractions. But you're right it is soothing and relaxing and keeps your fingers occupied and prevents them from going places they shouldn't!! Well done on the pub choices and good luck with the social function. Z xx
ReplyDeleteSounds like knitting club was a blast. I have to say I love it when a steak sandwich is the healthy option too!
ReplyDeleteI think I'm going to give up on setting myself weight loss targets, since I never seem to meet them! Hope you get yours though - it seems like a really reasonable thing to be aiming for, so I look forward to the post that says you're there!
Knitting, wow. I'm still trying to convince myself to take up spinning. Sounds like so much fun!
ReplyDelete