Fanbloodytastic! I lost 3.5 pounds this week which takes me back to my lowest weight before Xmas, back to 48.5 pounds off. The food diary, although somewhat tedious, definitely helped me stay on track and focus on making better choices. If you are struggling, give it a go.
So the aim for this week is to get 1.5lbs off, to reach my 50lbs gone. I've a couple of nights out planned, but not as much on as this past week so fingers crossed I can do it.
My legs are like lead today after the gym last night, I literally had to crawl out of bed this morning. I was going to go Spinning tonight but I am not sure I'll manage. I've booked in so I'll see how the day progresses... talking myself out of it already!
Food for the day is planned and should see me banking a couple of points. It's good to feel back in control.
Whoa dude!!! That's fabulous!!! See - I knew you didn't have anything to worry about :o) x
ReplyDeleteWow !! Thats blooming fantastic Linz !! well done you x
ReplyDeleteHooray! 50lb certificate here you come! It will feel brilliant to start losing "new" weight again, I promise. :D
ReplyDeleteI have to thank you for introducing me to the Innocent veggie pots via your blog. I bought two yesterday and had them for lunch then and today. Very, very filling. Fewer points than a WW ready meal, and so much more tasty there's no comparison. Currently am sitting here feeling stuffed, and I still have dessert to come!
woooohoooo!!! Brilliant work. Well done you :o) I'm going to do the food diary this week and see if that helps me stay on track.
ReplyDeleteHave a fab week, everything crossed for that 50lb certificate! xx
Well done!!
ReplyDeleteThat´s fantastic! Congratulations! Well done for sticking in there!
ReplyDeleteThank you all :) x
ReplyDelete