Wednesday, 24 February 2010

Scale disbelief

3.5lbs off!! After yesterday's sneaky peak and Yo-Yo status, I wasn't overly confident - especially given I've been a few points over this week and indulged in a few too many alcohol points. Get me!

So that's 52lbs now gone. I'm doing a little jiggy happy dance which isn't overly becoming. 7lbs off in 2 weeks - almost unheard of for me!

I am determined to try and continue to be as good as I can. Tomorrow is Matt's birthday and we're off to Gordon Ramsay's Boxwood Cafe for dinner as they've a special offer on. I've already salivated over the menu and I can't see how I can be overly good! Plan is to go Spinning tonight (yuck) and bank as many points as I can in preparation. We've also got a lunch on Saturday with a load of friends which is likely to be a boozy affair - more point banking required. But I am feeling completely and utterly positive at the moment, I am even relishing a bit of exercise tonight.

I wonder if aliens have invaded my body, it's amazing what a couple of good weeks in a row can do for your mental state. Long may it continue.

9 comments:

  1. Wow, that's fantastic Linz!! Did you recieve your 50lbs off certificate? PMA has certainly made a difference. Keep up the good work. Have a great week hunny xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!! Well done! Enjoy your meal at Gordon's.
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, that's great, well done!

    You need to update your ticker with your fab loss!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant - I'm really happy for you! It feels wonderful when you have a sustained breakthrough. Long may it continue.
    Enjoy you meal out - it sounds really special. Looking forward to reading all about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic - well done and you're so right a couple of weeks worth of good losses and you're ready to take on the world. Zxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy crap! That is awesome! Keep it going girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fan-tab-u-low-so! So chuffed for ya, you knocked that 50lbs for six. You deserve it, well done n enjoy your lovely meal. Happy bday Matt!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great loss hun, hope you have another good week. xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all for your comments :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment!