Another fairly good day food wise, but feeling slightly nervous about WI tomorrow. I had a sneaky peek at the scales this morning and they looked positive - but they showed a loss last week and WW disagreed so I'll not read too much into that. Managed to haul myself to the gym as well and did 20 minutes on the treadclimber and 20 minutes of weights (attempting to sort out the crunchy knee). Not exactly brilliant, but its a start - here's proof that I went to the gym.... (admittedly it could be me looking ropey outside of any building but its me after being in the gym - honest!)

So here's how my food went today.
Breakfast
Roll with 2 slices of Bacon (5)

Lunch
At local Italian Deli - Pasta with grilled Vegetable and Tomato Sauce and Parmesan (8)

Mid Afternoon
Packet of Marmite Crisps (2) and some Love Hearts which were snaffled before photo was taken (1.5)

Spent all day trying to avoid this - not easy as en route to the kitchen!

Dinner
Large Chicken Breast stuffed with Boursin Light and dipped in Breadcrumbs mixed with parmesan and parsley (5.5)
Mixed Salad and a little bit of extra light salad cream (0.5)

22.5/26 so the defecit from the weekend should be gone.
Wish me luck for tomorrow. I may well cry if I don't lose!
That chicken looks lovely!
ReplyDeleteGood luck for tomorrow. It sounds as though you've had an good week and it should be fine x
Good luck! My fingers are crossed for you!
ReplyDeleteAwwww - you've been rocking it this week, chick, so I'm sure a loss is in order this week!!! Fingers crossed for you. X
ReplyDelete