Friday, 19 February 2010

Self inflicted struggle

I am struggling today as I very wisely used my 12 points last night on Wine, instead of the Poached Salmon Salad I was going to have. Not very clever am I? Met my friend after work and we popped to her local - where I had 2 lime and sodas as I was driving... very sensible. Then we decided we fancied a drink, so I drove us into town as it's half way between our houses - abandoned my car and ended up consuming the best part of a bottle and a half of wine. Oh dear.

I got home around 1am and Matt ever so kindly got up at 6am this morning which meant I woke up too. Ouch. I then had to get ready at breakneck speed so Matt could drop me off at my abadoned car which was thankfully still in one piece. I caught sight of myself in the mirror after I'd been at work for a few hours and I clearly applied my make with my eyes shut, I look like a cross between Lilly Savage and Aunt Sally.

I feel really hungry so far, but I've managed to limit myself. Porridge for breakfast with skimmed milk and 2 babybel lights. Lunch has been a roll with Roast Beef and Salad and a packet of crips but I want more food! I'm drinking loads of water to try and flush out the evil alcohol. I am going to the gym tonight, but not going to do Spinning, I think I'd hurl on the handlebars. A leisurely 20 minutes on the treadclimber and then some more leg weights I think since my thighs seem to be less painful.

Going to make Pizzas tonight so I can be reasonably healthy with that. I need to try and bank a few points for tomorrow as well. Talk about making life difficult for yourself. Silly girl.

2 comments:

  1. Hey party girl. Why does drinking always seem to be such a good idea at the time. We know we´ll feel rubbish in the morning!

    Hope the sweating made you feel better.

    Good on you for not diving into the carbs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate that you felt so miserable today. Sometimes we just need a night out with the girls though. You did it, had fun, had hell to pay, and now you are back on track. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment!