Today has been a good day by my standards - especially on a Wednesday.
Breakfast
Paw Ridge Porridge Oats with 160 ml of Skimmed Milk and a snack pack of raisins (2.5 points). Red Bush Tea and a bottle of water.

Mid morning snack
120g of Pineapple from my Graze Box (0.5 points)

Lunch
Toasted Sandwich made with 2 slices of Hovis Best of Both, American Mustard, Onion, Red Pepper, 1.5 Slices of Thin Roast Beef and an Asda Low Fat Cheese slice (4.5 points).
This sandwich was blooming lovely! I totally recommend toaster bags for making a quick toastie at work (if you have a toaster of course!)
Packet of Hula Hoops (2 Points) and a can of Dr Pepper Zero
Mid Afternoon
Weight Watchers Triple Chocolate Bar and a cup of Red Bush Tea (1.5 points) and 13g of Graze Lemon Salted Almonds (1). I actually weighed these almonds on the scales in the post room at work, no messing about with me today.

Dinner
2 Asda Low Fat Sausages (2.5 points) 200g Potato Mashed with a Butter Buds sachet and a splash of Skimmed Milk (2) 1/2 Can of Mushy Peas (1.5) Bisto Gravy (1.5) 2 Aunt Bessies Yorkshire Puddings (1.5) and dry fried Onions.

Thats 21/26 points consumed plus 6.5 earned from 45 minutes of Spinning allowing me to bank 10.5 points.... I'll have to consume that other one as I'd hate to lose it....
Spinning tonight was the crazy lady again, I found it really hard going being up and down every 8 seconds or so, the woman is nuts. I think I may be in considerable pain later.
I'm working from home tomorrow as I've a 6am start and then meeting friends for dinner in Twickenham so a bit of self restraint is required as I've a fairly busy weekend too. I am feeling a lot more positive though, so here's to another good one tomorrow. I am sickening myself with this goody two shoes attitude :)
Hey!!!! I am sorry I haven't been on in a while- my computer got a virus. I am glad you are not going to give up. If you give up, you will waste even more time not meeting the goals you want for yourself. So keep it up and eventually you will see results from you hard work! I, on the other hand, not having the accountability of other bloggers (due to my stupid computer virus) have been binging. I am so afraid to get on the scale. I know I have to do it though!
ReplyDeleteMiss goody two shoes, don't forget to polish that halo. It needs more sparkle :o)
ReplyDeleteToast bags are handy. Supposed to be able to cook pizza in them too. Might give it a try with a ww pizza. That toasted sarnie sounds lovely. Never think of putting a few veggies in them.
I like to see food diaries to pinch a few ideas.
Enjoy your dinner date xxx
Food looks yummy!!! Glad you are feeling more positive - have a good Friday!
ReplyDeleteClaire xx