Saturday, 13 February 2010

Not such a good day

I was full of good intentions today, despite the footy and the potential for much alcohol to be involved, but despite trying really hard, I'm still fairly over points for today. Sometimes it's just really hard to be good. I didn't drink half as much as I would normally - or even close to what everyone around me consumed but I still managed to exceed my points. Bugger.

Exercise for today is the sum total of a 1 mile walk... we were offered a lift which we turned down so at least that's something.

Was bloody cold at the football, plus we had to sit in the Reading end with a load of Matt's friends who are obviously Reading fans as we couldn't get tickets in the away end. I was so nervous that Matt would get carried away if West Brom scored, but he managed to be on his best behaviour for most of the game thankfully. He just turned into a drunken hooligan after the game - why anyone thinks I need to hear 200 renditions of "We can't hear the Reading sing" in the most souless monotone voice, I'll never know. 2 - 2 was the final score which means a replay at West Brom next Wednesday, if Matt's planning to attend that, he's on his own!

He's currently passed out on the sofa and snoring like a truffle pig, so at least I'll get the bed to myself tonight. I've just recorded him as he won't believe the racket he is currently making, I can barely hear the tv over him. Romance isn't dead in this house.

So here's today's consumption...

Breakfast

Skinny Hazelnut Latte made with Skimmed Milk and Sugar Free Syrup (0.5)


11:30 am - Bacon and Egg Roll and Fruit Salad and a milky coffee at Matt's friends house before the footy (9)



Lunch

1/3 portion of Chips at the footy at half time. Unfortunately healthy options aren't in abundance (3??).



Dinner

Antipasto shared with Matt - 2 slices of parma ham(1.5), 1/2 slice of Halloumi Cheese (2), Olives (0.5), 1 small slice salami (1)



Parma Ham Pizza - Parma Ham and Rocket with Shavings of Parmesan on a thin crust, no other cheese and I left most of the Parmesan - I've guessed about 8 points as I left the crust and it wasn't greasy at all? I hope I'm not being overly optimistic there.....


2 Amaretto (2.5), 1 Vodka (1) and 1/2 lager (1) and 2 glasses wine (3.5) - that sounds like a lot I guess but we were out from 1230 - 2100. That's hardly anything for a booze hound like me!

That works out at 33.5/26 - I maybe earnt 1 BP from the walk, but that still leaves me 6.5 over for the day. Thankfully I had 3 banked from yesterday and some still banked from earlier in the week so I am just about breaking even. Not ideal though.

We're off for lunch tomorrow which is going to be really hard, plan is to go to the gym in the morning to earn a few BP's. If we opt for 3 courses I am going to have to make sure I am fairly full so that's all I eat all day. Might have to get some 0 point soup on the go just in case.

Wish me luck...

2 comments:

  1. You are a good girlfriend going to the footy with him- I take it you like it too? I'm very lucky because my OH hates football so I don't have this problem! I know, I'll stop gloating now...
    it sounds to me like you will have done okay- hope the gym has happened and you have a lovely valentine's Day X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry - you pointed everything and you will get some exercise points back! Sounds like you a had a good time!
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment!